Thursday, July 2, 2015

Update on ARNie and ChezCrochet.com

I am alive, but every day can be a struggle with staying alive. I've been so pre-occupied with what I have to do each day, that I forgot to re-register my domain, ChezCrochet.com.

I took care of that today, and my site should be back up in a day or two.

I am still not healthy enough to sell my books or booklets, and as I can, I am researching other digital methods for the booklets... but this process cannot be anymore taxing than selling booklets, or I won't be able to do this.

I thank you for the prayers and good thoughts sent my way. There are days when I know that the only thing that got me through, was the prayers from all of you.

Angela 'ARNie' Grabowski

3 comments:

Rhoadan said...

Hi ARNie,

I just noticed yesterday that you've started posting here again.

Assuming you wrote your booklets on a computer, do you still have the original document files? If so, you should be able to convert them to PDFs.

If you want to use other ebook formats, I recommend Calibre for format conversions.

Either way, once you have the booklets in some kind of ebook format, you should be able to sell them as downloads from ChezCrochet.com, which will save you the trouble of packaging and mailing them.

Heather Kuhn

ARNie said...

Thank you, Heather.
I am still battling a variety of health problems; just spent a weekend in the hospital... but my hopes are to start... something... after the first of the year.

I had considered the PDF route, it's still a matter of too many days, I'm a mindless lump...

Thanks, again. I appreciate your kindness in trying to help me.
ARNie

Unknown said...

Hello ARNie. I am sitting in far North Queensland, loving tunisian crochet, excited to find your wonderful site (chez crochet) then devastated to read that you have been unwell for so long. I wish you well as I realise that you have been ill for so long. The crochet items you have made are absolutely beautiful. I am so looking forward to reading that you are feeling better and crocheting once again. Much love from a fellow crochet-worker, Julia