Thursday, July 2, 2015

Finished Objects Review 2012-2015

Crochet was my Job.  The Hooks and Strings put my brain in Work mode... and I've been in no shape to work for several Years.

I spent most of the last 5 years knitting, because I specifically made the decision to NOT design knitting, so I don't try to keep notes of what I'm doing... I don't rip out to make that transition easier for others to understand... I just stitch.

At the end of last year, I reconnected with my hooks, and the following is what I've accomplished.

I don't remember what I was trying to do with this, when I found it in a UFO box.  I worked a few rows in Tks/Tps edging to prevent the ends from curling and stuck a fork in it.   Done in Red Heart Amore yarn in winter white.  This is still available for purchase.

This is a Corner to Corner Triangle shawl XL size.  Done in Lion Brand Homespun in shades of burgundy, gray, steel blue.  This is still available for purchase.
 





 
Another Corner to Corner Triangle Shawl that is XXL.  Done in Leaf Peeper Camo colors of Lion Brand Homespun. 


Still Available for purchase.

No comments: